Monday, March 19, 2012

Passport issues. . .

Ok prayer warriors...we need a MIRACLE!!  Shane and I sent our passport applications off in the SAME envelope with the SAME request to expedite at the SAME time.  His came in today, 6 business days after it was submitted.  Mine didn't.  I called to see where mine is and got 2 less than helpful government employees who told me that it's "being processed" and that it could take 2 - 3 weeks to get it back.  THIS IS NOT GOOD!!  I need it here by Friday of this week in order to get our paperwork sent in to keep things happening on the time-table that has been put in place.  There is nothing more I can do physically -- I tried and met the same dead end twice.  So, we're leaving it resting in the Lord's hands.  HE knows the time frame.  HE knows where my passport is.  HE knows when we have to have it.  HE knows if "Yuri" is to be our son, and HE will pave the way.  We can NOT stress about this (though my tendency is to TOTALLY stress about it!) as it will only cause tension and other problems.  We are confident in the Lord and have watched Him perform many other miraculous acts with regard to adoptions...we KNOW that He cares for the orphans and will work all things together for good with this situation.

We will keep you posted as the miracles happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment